Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Desk - CRM, Virtual Agents, Portal, & Cloud
Having technical issues?
Need remote assistance with Microsoft Dynamics 365?
2022 - Endeavour is here support you and your team.
Our primary service is delivering application support, implementation and training services to our 550+ clients across North America for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, ERP and Cloud - Canada & USA.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Cloud CRM & ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premise CRM & ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
- Microsoft PowerApps, Virtual Agent, & Portal (Cloud Apps)
- Microsoft Customer Engagement Platform (Sales, Marketing, & Service)
- Microsoft 365 / Office 365 & Azure (Cloud Productivity)
Endeavour offers Microsoft Cloud & CRM support on an hourly basis
(Standard support is 1 hour minimum, no monthly fees)
Clients are welcome to purchase a pre-paid bank of hours at a discount (plus other benefits). We will not force you into a monthly retainer, high-cost Systems Assurance support contracts, or charge additional hidden technical fees as we've seen with other providers.
New Clients Welcome - Contact us today !
By our Request for Services form
By phone - (905) 542-2139 ext. 340 or (902) 444-7753 ext. 340
Toll-free (888) 257-3577 ext. 340 or x 314
(514) 429-1209 x 314 en français Montréal - email@example.com
* Please note: An Endeavour Consultant will call three times and then leave a Voicemail in response to your support request over a two day period, if there is no response during that time a new support claim will need to be submitted.
Regular support hours are from 6:30am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday.
Endeavour offers remote support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & Cloud platforms across Canada and USA.
USA Clients save up to 28%-off with the USD-CAD Dollar exchange rate.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, ERP, & Cloud Support Services - Canada (Toronto, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, & Edmonton)
We offer a flexible support package called a Bank of Hours which can be pre-purchased in increments of 40 or 80 hours and is priced at a reduced rate compared to our standard hourly consulting rate. Clients who purchase a BoH will be given priority service over clients not on a plan and will have a lower minimum charge per support call. Consideration will be given based on the nature of the request, where critical matters are given further priority. This is not an assurance program retainer, un-used hours DO NOT EXPIRE and can be carried over from month to month, or year to year.
Our Remote Systems Support sets up a link allowing our professionals to access your workstation and work with you as you resolve issues. Please note that this remote link can only be initiated by you at your workstation – there is no possibility of security breaches. Begin with a phone call or e-mail to coordinate a meeting time with a consultant to resolve your issue.
Types for support include:
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 help desk for business, functional and technical support.
- Application support
- Integration and Cloud app support
- End-user how-to questions and mentoring