Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Upgrade and Cloud Migration Services
We are on-premise to cloud upgrade experts. Microsoft Dynamics CRM upgrade to the Dynamics 365 cloud
Adapt Faster. Ensure business agility and scale with a single adaptable cloud solution.
Work Smarter. Embrace hybrid work using familiar Microsoft 365 apps and Teams.
Perform Better. Reduce costs and better serve customers while on the go.
Ask about our Microsoft Bridge to the Cloud 2 Promotion for 2023 - LARGE 40% discounts with locked-in pricing for Dynamics CRM to Dynamics 365 Cloud migrations via Endeavour.
Our CRM upgrades are quick, safe and proven
Microsoft's stance on Cloud vs On-Premise
2:45 Cloud organizations are seeing clear benefits
4:04 Myth: On-premises is "good enough" vs On-premises
7:35 Myth: Migrating is complicated and we're unique vs On-premises
10:28 Myth: The cloud is expensive vs On-premises
15:04 Myth: The cloud isn't as safe vs On-premises
22:40 Microsoft is uniquely positioned to help you transform
23:04 COVID has accelerated cloud adoption
25:38 Migrate with confidence Questions to ask a migration partner
Why upgrade to the latest in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
- You may be on an older version and need to upgrade as your current version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2013, 2015, 2016, CRM online) may be ending mainstream support. Endeavour will still support your and your Business Applications, but Microsoft or your 3rd party add-ons may be ending their support. Being off support presents risks associated with security, bug fixes and compatibility concerns.
- You may be seeking a Cloud-hosted CRM with tighter security and new cloud productivity functions available in the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365. The new Dynamics 365 cloud platform has the best integration with Microsoft 365 (Office 365) and Outlook that is available on the market. If you are on Dynamics CRM-on premise, Sugar CRM or Salesforce.com look to Microsoft for the most seamless, stable and trusted email integration available.
- New application designs to support a unified experience for your users. The methodologies and tools from Dynamics CRM 2013 to 2016 are now obsolete, and more recently the CRM tools from Dynamics 365 2017-2018 were updated and replaced in 2019 with Microsoft Power Apps and using the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 unified interface design for mobile, tablet and web. After your upgrade, we will train you and your team on these new tools.
- New AI, features, and functions to support increased end-user productivity often provide a strong business case for upgrading. As mentioned the tight and stable integration with Outlook 365 and Microsoft Teams is a popular capability, other valuable productivity-boosting functions include embedded AI for reading the tone of emails and other correspondence and the new AI-based virtual agent (chat-bot). Microsoft Power Automate and Power App are used to create smoother workflow automation replacing daily and weekly manual tasks with smart CRM based apps, add-ons and 'bots'. The NEW Viva Sales apps are a real game changer to user productivity.
- If you're on Salesforce.com and want to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365 to gain access to the stronger integration with the rest of your Microsoft business productivity applications including Outlook for email tracking, Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and Microsoft Power Apps. Upgrade from Salesforce to Dynamics 365
What is the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Migration Program?
The 2023 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Migration Program was launched in 2021 with a focused on providing special offers and cloud migration methodologies for Dynamics CRM and AX on-premise customers who want to move to the cloud.
There is a 3 step process. 1) License and subscription review to understand current licenses and if you qualify for special promotional discounts. 2) A business process and application review to estimate the time, effort, and cost of migration including migrating historic data, and 3) an action plan and migration timeline to meet your needs.
With your CRM Cloud Upgrade team at Endeavour you can Expect your CRM Cloud upgrade to include:
- Access to our certified experts with Dynamics 365 CRM experience, certifications, and positive client reviews.
- Advisory Services in the form of a pre-upgrade CRM Health Check to review opportunities for improvement including configuration, training and adoption of new functions.
- A defined scope and project plan to meet your objectives
- A technical upgrade including re-writing any customizations and workflow using the latest tools including Microsoft Power Apps
- A conscious view of Change Management to help your team adapt and transform their day-to-day activities for improved results.
Dynamics CRM (2016 and earlier) has reached its end of life 01/2021. (mainstream support)
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Migration Program - CRM - Provides special discounts and processes for clients that have paid their annual enhancement.